My name is Kris Olsen, MBA, CMA, CPRW, and I want to help you move forward in your career.
I am not like most career consultants. I offer help not hype.
I have interviewed many people who looked good on paper but stumbled when trying to explain what they have accomplished. I have also reviewed thousands of resumes that never should have been sent out.
Let me help you put your best foot forward. I provide career consulting services for business professionals, including interview preparation and resume writing.
Why should you trust me to help you?
- Career Consulting Experience: I have provided career consulting services to business professionals since 2006.
- Real-World Corporate Experience: I have 19 years of real-world corporate executive experience including 15 years as a Chief Financial Officer. Overall, I have more than 25 years of management experience in corporate finance, accounting and operations. Feel free to view my LinkedIn profile for more information.
- Interviewing Experience: In addition to extensive hiring and management experience, I have personally visited over 1,100 customers and worked with numerous CEOs and management teams. In other words, I have a ton of experience working and negotiating with people face-to-face.
- Certification: I have been a Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) since 2006.
- Education: I have an MBA in International Business from California State University, Dominguez Hills, and a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of La Verne.
- Credibility: I have earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
Here is how I can help:
- Interview Preparation – Preparation is key. Send me your resume and let me drill down on your experience with you over the phone. If you would like me to act as a hiring manager for a specific position, send me the job posting along with your resume. Don’t go to an interview unprepared. Let me help.
- Resume Writing – Content is key. There is no magic resume format that will guarantee an interview. Hiring managers can receive hundreds of resumes for a position, so little mistakes or lack of clarity can kill your chances of getting an interview. Let me create a clear and concise resume that is tailored specifically for you and your job situation.
Read comments from some of my clients:
- Great job this is a much better description than the do it yourself version. (CFO)
- WOW!!… are you sure that’s me we’re talking about… Looks great. (Sales Exec)
- The first draft was amazing. I have no changes I love it just the way it is. (Marketing Student)
- I have talked to several people about new opportunities…I appreciate the professional job…
- The new resume makes me more marketable. (Controller)
I have helped many people move forward in their careers. I want to help you too.
Get started by contacting me at (951) 785-0000.
Kris Olsen, MBA, CMA
Olsen Consulting, Inc.
Rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau